Hello everyone! i want to share this cupcakes recipe, you can choose between chocolate or vanilla… either one is delicious!!
• 2 2/3 cup(s) all-purpose flour
• 2 cup(s) sugar
• 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
• 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
• 1 cup(s) milk
• 1/2 cup(s) water
• 3/4 cup(s) oil
• 1 tablespoon(s) vanilla extract
• 2 large eggs
1. Heat oven to 350ºF. You’ll need 24 regular muffin cups with cupcake liners.
2. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl with a whisk until blended. Whisk milk, water, oil, vanilla and eggs in 4-cup liquid measuring cup or medium bowl.
3. Make a well in the flour mixture. Gradually pour milk mixture into flour mixture; whisk until blended (some small lumps may remain).
4. Divide batter into muffin cups. Bake 20 to 25 minutes until a wooden pick inserted in center of a cupcake comes out clean.
5. Cool cupcakes in pan on wire rack 15 minutes. Remove from pan; cool completely on wire rack.
6. To make the chocolat version just add 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder to dry ingredients. Increase water to 1 cup and omit eggs. Prepare and bake as directed.
For Topping: whipping cream and cherries.