After a pregnancy some of us feel conscientious about how we look physically in comparison of how we used to look before having a baby.
What I have to tell you is that feeling sorry for yourself is not going to help, you must act doing something about it. Clearly when you have a new born or twins like me with job or at home, you don’t waste time thinking rather begin doing time is not your friend.
I followed these 5 steps myself and I am pretty sure they will motivate you and help to get your body fit. This routine has helped me a lot and the improvements are unbelievable, I hope that you can take the time to try it.
1. Eat right! Avoid junk foods, you may think this is obvious, but this is one of the most important things that you can do for your health and body. Try to incorporate fish, red meat, veggies and fruits in your weekly menu at home, these foods help you create a balance with your vitamin starved body and create a good foundation for your recovery process.
2. 20 Minutes of cardio polymeric every day mean while your baby is taking a nap. This is good to burn calories and tightening your skin.
3. Use a body lotion for moisturizing or body oils like jojoba oil, almond or one of your preferences. If you chose to use oil you can add several capsules of vitamin E to it. I recommend using it right after a bath because the pores are more receptive in that moment and the skin can absorb the treatment easily, you will begin to see improvements within several days! If that doesn’t help, one may even consider for a Jim Brantner Plastic Surgery in Johnson City, TN, which would not only lose the flabs, but also beautifies the body.
4. Keep a good posture while you sitting and try to contract your stomach several times a day this works just like doing crunches and we know that crunches reduce the volume of the abdomen.
5. Last but not least, drink as much water as you can, I’m not going to tell you how much to drink daily. Specially those of you that find it hard to drink water and would rather have some sugary drink. You must do your best to drink more water during the day, your body will appreciate it.
Let me know what do you think..